Sunday, June 20, 2010

To the Great Men in My Life

I just wanted to give a shout out to all the great men in my life. I wouldn't be who I am without them.
To My Wonderful Husband
I love you SO much. I can't believe we've spent almost 6 wonderful years together. I couldn't think of anyone else on this world that I would rather be married to and share our beautiful child with. You are a great dad and husband. Fischer looks forward everyday to you coming home from work as do I. Watching the two of you together makes me feel like I'm in complete paradise and that nothing could be better at that moment.
To My Dad
My dad has taught me so much throughout my life. He may be more of the quite type but we've shared some amazing memories together. My dad has taught me that its okay to have the top down on the car, wind blowing in the hair, while singing to Berry Manalow. I learned that sometimes we need to slow down, sit on the porch and just watch the storms go by, or the stars come out. From my dad I learned that some of the best conversations are the ones without words. I love my Dad SO much. I don't think he realizes the amazing person he is and the kind heart he has. I wouldn't be the person I am today without him.
To my Father-in-Law
I couldn't ask for a better family to be married in to. Mike is so caring and eager to be part of our family's life. He's a hard worker and has raised Karl well. Mike is easy going and doesn't seem to stress the little stuff. Thank you for being such a great example to us.
To my Grandfathers
I am blessed with having the opportunity to have known both my Grandfathers. Although one has since past I feel his love everyday and his guidance when I need it most. Although he may not be here in body he is here in spirit and I appreciate the endless love I feel from him each day. To my other grandfather, I love his pleasent tempermant and easy smile. You can't help be happy when you are around him. Seeing him smile lights up an entire room. He doesn't often speak up a lot but when he does, everyone listens.
Happy Father's Day!

No comments: