Sunday, April 25, 2010
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Today Fischer is celebrating his 4 month birthday. To celebrate, Daddy gave him his first official haircut and of course we forgot to take pictures. My job was to hold the little man while Daddy trimed his hair. His hair was getting so long. I swear some of the strands were four inches long. He seriously looked like a little baby monkey if you ratted it and looked at him from the back. So know he looks like a clean cut presentable little guy. Fischer is getting to be so much fun. Here are some highlights from this last month.
- He LOVES to smile.
- Morning is his favorite time of day.
- He coos, caas, and likes to talk to himself.
- He can roll from his back to his stomach (although he rarely does it he can do it).
- He's discovered that his hands can do more then just be sucked on.
- He can grip and hold on to a toy.
- He can sit up with just a little support.
- He can stand and bare weight on his legs for a good stretch of time.
- He actually slept through the night for the first time (unfortunately it was short lived).
Sunday, April 11, 2010
For Easter I got Fischer a cute little outfit and tie, so of course I had to take pictures. However, I had NO idea that it would take me the ENTIRE day to get a few decent pictures of my little guy all dressed up. He was not wanting pictures done at all. So here are a few of the good ones of him not screaming.
Future Missionary Perhaps?
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Thursday, April 1, 2010
So Fischer has been getting really good at rolling over from his stomach to his back. He's accomplished rolling from his stomach to his back in both directions. However, I was SO proud of my little man today when I had him on his back and he decided to roll onto his stomach. Yay for Fischer! Congrats on an important milestone.