- He LOVES to smile.
- Morning is his favorite time of day.
- He coos, caas, and likes to talk to himself.
- He can roll from his back to his stomach (although he rarely does it he can do it).
- He's discovered that his hands can do more then just be sucked on.
- He can grip and hold on to a toy.
- He can sit up with just a little support.
- He can stand and bare weight on his legs for a good stretch of time.
- He actually slept through the night for the first time (unfortunately it was short lived).
Thursday, April 22, 2010
4 Months and First Haircut
Today Fischer is celebrating his 4 month birthday. To celebrate, Daddy gave him his first official haircut and of course we forgot to take pictures. My job was to hold the little man while Daddy trimed his hair. His hair was getting so long. I swear some of the strands were four inches long. He seriously looked like a little baby monkey if you ratted it and looked at him from the back. So know he looks like a clean cut presentable little guy. Fischer is getting to be so much fun. Here are some highlights from this last month.