Monday, March 22, 2010
Today my little man is three months old. How time flies. I LOVE watching him grow and discover new things everyday. He is such a funny little kid and has the sweetest little spirit. Here are some fun facts about him this month.
- He loves to smile and is beggining to giggle
- He likes to tease his mom and pretend he's sad (big pouty lip and everything) only to break into a big huge smile when you look at him.
- He's beginning to talk (when i say talk I mean coo and caa)
- He's good at making the clucking sound.
- He can about sit on his own.
- He can roll over in both directions on his back.
- He's about figured out how to roll over from back to stomach.
- He likes to make spit bubbles
- He loves to cuddle.
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Today we blessed Fischer. What made today so special was that his Dad was able to bless him and that we were able to share this moment with family and friends. I am so grateful to have the Priesthood in my home and to know that family really can be together forever. Thank you to everyone who was able to come and everyone who wanted to be there but couldn't. We are so blessed to have such great people around us who care and want to be part of our son's life. I would also like to thank "Aunt Brooke" for taking pictures and being patient with a not always so happy little boy.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
So Fischer had his two month appointment. He's growing up so fast and getting so big. He is such a joy in our home. It is so much fun to see him discover new things everyday. He now weighs 10 lbs 5 oz and is 23 inches long. Below are some other fun facts during the past month:
- He started to smile
- He can hold up his head
- Peak-a-boo and "run, run, run" are his favorite games.
- The light/ceiling fan in my room is the COOLEST thing EVER
- He discovered his hands and thinks they are pretty tasty.
- Bath time is lots of fun
- He's not a fan of tummy time.