Sunday, March 7, 2010

Blessing

Today we blessed Fischer. What made today so special was that his Dad was able to bless him and that we were able to share this moment with family and friends. I am so grateful to have the Priesthood in my home and to know that family really can be together forever. Thank you to everyone who was able to come and everyone who wanted to be there but couldn't. We are so blessed to have such great people around us who care and want to be part of our son's life. I would also like to thank "Aunt Brooke" for taking pictures and being patient with a not always so happy little boy.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

It was so great to be a part of Fischer's special day!
Hope you liked all the pictures, let me know if there are any others you want me to edit that I didn't.
LOVE YOU LITTLE FISCHER!

Parker and Jes said...

So glad we could come for Fischer's special day. The pictues Brooke took are so cute! And I loved his little blessing outfit.

*Marie* said...

Congrats on the blessing, and the pictures are beautiful.