Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fischer's 6 Month


I can't believe how fast Fischer is growing up. He's discovering new things everyday and everyday I'm amazed at how amazing the little things are that I tend to take for granted. Here are some updates about Fischer this month.
*He loves to suck on his toes.
*Pooh Bear is his FAVORITE. He looks forward to loving on him everynight (it's his sleep time toy).
*He's sitting up.
*He's eating solids. He likes everything so far except for peaches and turkey with gravy.
*He loves to tell stories and often talks to me to and from places in the car.
*He went swimming for the first time (and like a horrible mother I forgot my camrea. Trust me I beat myself up for that one perticularly since I had it in my hand, yet still managed to forget it).
*He's had his 2nd hair cut.

3 comments:

Kaylee said...

He looks so grown up!

Parker and Jes said...

Your little guy is getting so big. I love how the pictures turned out! Both the hats are so cute :) Brooke did a great job!

Ty and Mari said...

very cute! Brooke did a great job! Plus the outfits are darling!