Sunday, June 27, 2010

Just My Luck

So I've decided I have the forces against me when it comes to getting pictures of some of the things our family has have been doing. This weekend we went up and joined my sister and her family for the annual redneck crawdad fest and Fischer's first crawdad fest. So I decided since we were going camping and hanging with the "boyz" Fischer needed to dress the part. So decked out in his camo shirt and hat we headed up. I even remembered my camera this time thinking, "there's no way i'm not getting pictures." So we get up there, the area is beautiful, camp is set up inbetween a grove of large trees. So, I get my camera out, get the little man situation and click, nothing happens. So I make sure the camera is on, lens is off. Click, still nothing. My battery is dead. Do i have a replacement??? NO. Did I bring a charger??? NO. So yeah, No pictures. To top it off. The fourwheeler we brought to take rides up ended up getting a bolt on the oil pane broken, leaking oil everywhere so that meant no fourwheeler ride. Then to make it an even better story, this morning, now that we are home, Karl whips out his new waterproof camera to show me the panaramic picture he took while fishing. Did he happen to mention he had his other camera on him while I was trying to get pictures of Fischer??? of course not. So yeah, i figured when it comes to getting pictures taken it's just my luck that it doesn't go right. It either ends up being I forget the thing or that it just doesn't work. URG. Maybe next time right?

2 comments:

Kaylee said...

wow. I can't help but laugh. That is so funny Karl had a camera the whole time!

Parker and Jes said...

oh no! I can't believe the irony!