- He had his first haircut.
- He LOVES bath time He kicks and squills and makes all sorts of splashes.
- Had his first taste of baby food. Did pretty good. So far he's had sweet potatoes, carrots, and apple sauce.
- He's starting to wear his 6 month clothes. Did I mention he's a big boy.
- He LOVES his Dad. Dad is the only one that can seem to get him to giggle.
- He rolls all over the place and can roll from stomach to back, and from back to stomach.
- He likes to be rocked to sleep.
- He is quite the talker. He has lots of stories to tell apparently.
- He's discovered his hands are very tasty.
- He grabs, and reaches for anything he can.
- He is not a kid that likes sitting on the sidelines. He wants to be in the middle of what everyone else is doing.
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
5 Months & Growing
I cannot believe my "not so little" baby is 5 months. Where did all the time go? Griffin is growing like a weed. He brings so much personality into our home I honestly can't picture life without him. He has the most affectionate smile that goes from ear to ear. I sure love this kid. Here are some fun highlights about Griffin.