Sunday, July 23, 2017

Katelyn's Baptism

I'm so glad that I was able to be a part of Katelyn's baptism.  We don't get to see my sister and her family much since they live in Virginia but they decided to travel the long way so that Katelyn could be with family on her special day; her Baptism into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.


 I was asked to give a talk on Baptism.  I had found this adorable Bracelet that I based my talk around and then gave it to her to remember her special day.

For those who want it I found the bracelet Here.
Afterwords we did a luncheon with family.  She wanted an "Aunt Val" cake.  Which we had hoped to work on together but that didn't work out (Long Story).  Katelyn requested a Rapunzel cake which I decided to add a few LDS touches to it with it being for her baptism.

I'm glad I was able to be part of her special day.  It was fun being together with family and share in her joy and excitement of the commitment she promised to make.

No comments: