Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Vintage Eggs Continued

One of my favorite things about the Vintage Eggs is the endless possibilities that you can do with them.  In my Vintage Egg post I mentioned that I did some of my eggs in pieces so I could place candy inside them and give them out as gifts.

I just made some yummy snacks placed them in a little bag and placed it inside the egg.  You could use anything you want, jellybeans, M&M's, what ever you like.
I love that they make great gifts for neighbors, friends, or family.

Other things that some of my friends have done as they've created their own vintage eggs was used colored scrapbook paper.  They turned out darling and gave the eggs a bright fun twist on the vintage look.  For a tutorial on how to create you own Vintage Eggs Click Here.

1 comment:

Cherri said...

Great idea! Thanks for sharing.