Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fun Times

Fischer and I have been having lots of fun lately.  I've been meaning to post pictures but I'm a little behind. Last week we met up with Brooke and her kids and went to Jump N' Bounce.  I wish I could say Fischer had a great time but he really wasn't that into it.  He had just started getting over being sick and I'm not sure he was completely better yet.

JUMP N' BOUNCE

Kinsley and Fischer hanging out on the blow up ball
I love Fischer's face in this. It cracks me up.  This his him with Aunt Brooke and Kinsley

DANCESPORT
On Friday, Fischer was my date to the BYU National Dancesport (AKA: Ballroom Competition).  It was fun seeing old friends and watching all the dancers.  It really made me miss competing and dancing.  While there I got to see my favorite event.  The National Amateur Cabaret.  One of my good friends that I've known since High School competed in this event. It was fun seeing Fischer's face as he watched all the different dancers.  He seemed intrigued by the colorful ballgowns twirling around on the floor. 

This is Kurt and his partner.  They did really well and placed 4th.
This couple was AMAZING. (Picture Above)  The stunts they did were jaw dropping. My favorite number by far.

No comments: