Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy 30th Karl!

Today is Karl's 30th birthday!  I can't believe he's reached is 30's with me closely behind.  Karl is wonderful.  I hope he has a great birthday.  His birthday has become kind of a weekend event.  Friday Fischer and I took "Dad" some balloons and cupcakes to his work.  We then got to enjoy lunch together at Taco Bell.  Saturday we spend the day at Cowabunga Bay and went to the BYU game.  This morning we made Karl breakfast, had him open presents, and will be spending the evening with the Christensen's.  Since tomorrow is Labor day we will be doing a birthday lunch for him at Rib City and that evening we'll finish off the celebration by having some of his friends over for some chips and salsa while they watch some football game and finalize the "boys" hiking trip that they have been planning.  All in all it's made for a busy but fun weekend.  I love you Karl and I'm so glad I get to share in this special day with you. 

2 comments:

Ty and Mari said...

happy birthday to Karl! I hope he had a great day! it sounds like you had a fun time celebrating! I love birthday weekends!

Kaylee said...

You are such a great wife to make his 30th birthday special!