- He loves to hang upside down.
- He reaches for things beyond his reach and is quite creative on how he manages to retrieve them.
- He loves to play peek-a-boo with mommy.
- He's learned how to yell and often does when he doesn't have our complete attention.
- He enjoys being read to and looking at all sorts of different books.
- He babbles mama, dada, and other syllables.
- He starting to hold his own bottle/sippy cup.
- He'll eat ANYTHING and often does. He's the least fussy eater I've ever seen.
- He likes to "play with himself" in the bathtub. Lets just say he's discovered new parts of his body and thinks it's pretty cool. ("Dad" finds it hilarious).
- He LOVES to be outside, at the park, or out for a walk.
Friday, September 24, 2010
I can't believe Fischer is 9 months old. I know I say this all the time but he really is getting so big. He is so much fun! Here are some fun facts about him this past month.