Thursday, August 13, 2009

IT'S A BOY!

Just got back from the ultrasound and are excited to announce that Karl and I are expecting a Boy! We are both really excited (Karl especially-he can't stop grinning). I also got what I call the "tiger woods" victory dance from Karl. Our little guy was not very cooperative as he was very shy and was not wanting his picture taken. We never did get a good face shot cause he had his face buried into my spine. The doctor had to push him around a little bit just to see what he was. He finally came around and decided to "open up" but only for a second but long enough to get a good shot and pause it. My due date has also been moved back a week so I am now due December 31st.

5 comments:

Parker and Jes said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations you guys! I am SO happy for you. Looks like he won't be a Christmas baby after all :)

*Marie* said...

Congrats!

Brooke said...

Our first nephew on the Christensen side! We are all so excited! The kids keep asking about it. He is so lucky to have you both. We love him already!

Jess said...

Haha! You said they'd move your date. Now your perfect to come on Christmas Eve!!! Karleigh will be so excited!
ps tell Karl good work for us!

Cristy said...

We are so excited for you both! Can't wait for your little man to arrive!