Monday, June 19, 2017

Sacramento

On our way to San Diego we stopped in Sacramento to visit my Aunt Peggy and Uncle Rob.  It was a quick over-nighter which we wished could have been longer but my boys had a BLAST.   My cousin Amy and her family met us the night we arrived.  It was fun catching up.  Her husband Tim showed Fischer some soccer moves, which he has been practicing since and my Aunt and Uncle spoiled them like crazy.  The kids loved swimming in their pool and had a blast getting to make fresh juice from their lemon and grapefruit.
Picking Fruit off their trees to make juice



Fischer's flip off the diving board
Rob got into a water fight with the kids.  He was a bit outnumbered but the boys giggled and laughed the entire time. 



 Thanks Aunt Peggy and Uncle Rob for letting us invade your house for the night/day.  We love you!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I bet your aunt and uncle loved having you all there to visit, even if it was a quick stop. I'm glad you were able to see so many people and make the most of your trip.