Saturday, March 18, 2017

Valentine's Day

Valentine's is one of my favorite holidays.  The kids seem to really enjoy it as well. 
This was Fischer's first year making a valentine's box.  He and his dad worked hard on his valentines alligator
.

 I had made these heart sugar cookies for the boys.  Karl didn't get one because he was out of town. I also had some fun goodies waiting for them in the morning.

 Sure love these boys of mine.  They really do capture my heart.
Even though Karl was away he had these flowers delivered to me.
 The older boys serenaded me with a special "I love you" song.  It was actually really cute and sweet.  They had gone down stairs to practice together and then came up and gave me a performance.
 That night the boys and I finished the night by making heart shaped pizzas.
I'm so lucky to have these amazing boys in my life.  I love them more then words could ever express.  They make me feel special and loved every day.  It may get tiring sometimes being a mom of all boys but there really isn't anything better then being in the middle of one big group hug or "boy trap" as Fischer like to call it.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Even being gone until right before Valentines Day you still managed to pull off a special day! You are such a good mom!