Sunday, July 6, 2014

Girl's Night Out

We don't often see my sister Cristy so when we found out she was coming into town my Mom wanted to do something special with her daughters.  So she planned a night out for her and her girls.  It was a blast.  I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
We began our fun with breakfast at Verg's.  
That afternoon we went and saw the production of Mary Poppins at the Hale Center Theater.  The show was amazing and we were all in aw of what they could do with such a little stage. 

Once the show was over we decided to check out City Creek, shop, and look around. It happened to be the Comic Con Convention so we had fun checking out everyone in their different costumes.
Look, I found Waldo!
We had dinner at Cheesecake Factory (which was delicious by the way) and then we each picked up Cheesecake to go and share later that night.
After dinner we decided to go hang by the pool. (Hope my sisters don't kill me for posting some of these..Hehe (i mean, sorry).)
Mom with her two oldest
 Thought I would try my hand at a selfie with the water camera.
 Mom is part of this exercise challenge with her siblings so we all thought we would join in on the fun.  The challenge for this week was leg lifts 
 Lisa and Cristy got all artistic and graceful in their movement

Then we decided to do it together.
We up the workout by adding arms
Then we felt stupid and left them down.
 Needless to say you could tell we were having a great time.  I'm sure the other guest thought we were drunk or something...Nope just sisters hangin with their mom having a kid free fun time.

 I thought it would be fun to try and get some underwater pictures.  It didn't go so well...
 As pay back it was my turn.  The sisters weren't overly thrilled that mine turned out better then theirs. 
So...in good sportsmanship I posed for an ugly shot with horned hair. 

 Then I thought we needed a mid-air jump shot. I have to say Lisa was a real trooper to do it over and over (and over) again.  Still these two pictures were the best I got after all those times of trying. I was either too early or too late.

 After the jumping it was time to warm up in the hot tub

Got to love Sisters

Our room ended up having a great view of the Bees game fireworks so we all sat around watching fireworks, laughing, and retailing stories.  It was a great time with memories that will never be forgotten.  Thanks for the great weekend Mom! 
And thanks to the husbands who took the kids so we could go and play.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

The water pictures are awesome! It looks like you all had an absolute blast! I'm so glad you got to create those memories!

Craig and Lori said...

Looks fun!!