Saturday, April 19, 2014

Everyday Randomness


Every year I go to the BYU Ballroom dance concert.  This year I got to go with one of my best friends in the whole world. We had a great time and the show was amazing.  So glad for people like this girl in my life.  She truly is amazing and I don't know what I would do without her. 
These two boys love making noise (i mean playing) the piano
Poor Fischer ended up getting poison oak/ivy.  Not exactly sure where he picked it up from but he has been a trooper though it all. He had this rash on the top of his hand and up by his elbow.  He was afraid it would hurt if he scratched it so he left it alone for the most part.  We are glad it is healing and he doesn't seemed too bothered by it.  
Fischer hand picked this bouquet of dandelions just for me.  He went around the park next to our house and the neighboring houses and picked every dandelion he could find.  It was so cute.  He said he picked them because he knew I loved flowers.  I think dandelions are turning out to be my favorite flower.
Griffin was just hanging out with his soccer ball watching some older kids play basketball. 

No comments: