Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Summer Fun

I've been really behind posting so sorry to anyone who attempts to visit my blog.  As some of you may or may not be aware I recently had a Tympanoplastic Surgery (AKA: eardrum reconstruction).  Anyway I suffer from hearing loss in both ears but mostly in my left ear so on June 17th I went into surgery to hopefully restore some of my hearing in my left ear.  I was out of it for awhile so I'm trying to play catch up.  Here are some fun things our family has been doing.

SLIP N' SLIDE
The ward did a big slip n' slide event.  I couldn't participate due to my recent surgery but Fischer and Karl sure had a fun time.
Fischer was having a hard time going down himself so Daddy had him slip down riding on his back.
 

Don't think there is a cuter face then this.
 

FARM ANIMALS
A friend and I took the kids to Thanksgiving point to see the Farm Animals. Since we were going to ride horses Fischer had to make sure he wore his cowboy boots.


Griffin had fun too.

Fischer and Ronon petting the cow


1 comment:

Craig and Lori said...

That slide looks awesome!!