Sunday, April 7, 2013

6 months


I can not believe six months ago today I was siting in the hospital holding my fresh from heaven little boy. Griffin is such a joy. He has grown into the sweetest and happiest baby I have ever met. His smile can light up a room.  Some fun facts about Griffin this month:
  • He gives loves or hugs.
  • He rolls all over the place.
  • He is EXTREMELY talkative.  He squills, laughs, coos, caas, and makes whatever noise he can think of to get attention.  I have to remove him from lessons at church just because he is so loud.  
  • He loves the water and splashing around.
  • He's starting to cut some teeth.  Nothing has poked through yet but he chews on everything and drools everywhere.  
  • Wants to be one of the big boys and tries so hard to figure out how to get from one place to another.  I can tell he can't wait to be running along side his big brother. 

No comments: