I can not believe six months ago today I was siting in the hospital holding my fresh from heaven little boy. Griffin is such a joy. He has grown into the sweetest and happiest baby I have ever met. His smile can light up a room. Some fun facts about Griffin this month:
- He gives loves or hugs.
- He rolls all over the place.
- He is EXTREMELY talkative. He squills, laughs, coos, caas, and makes whatever noise he can think of to get attention. I have to remove him from lessons at church just because he is so loud.
- He loves the water and splashing around.
- He's starting to cut some teeth. Nothing has poked through yet but he chews on everything and drools everywhere.
- Wants to be one of the big boys and tries so hard to figure out how to get from one place to another. I can tell he can't wait to be running along side his big brother.