Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Dallas & San Antonio

Karl and I got to go on a trip traveling with the Jazz 100 club to Dallas and San Antonio.  It was a great trip and alot of fun. 
Ran into my friend at the airport

We stayed at the Gaylord Texan in Dallas.  This place was huge



















 That night we went a visited a cutting horse ranch. 


 I got to try my hand at cutting horses.  It was fun.






Got to meet up with one of my besties really quickly.  



 We had dinner ontop of one of the high towers down town.





 Went and saw the Jazz game. They won!





 On our way to San Antonio we stopped in Wako at Magnolia market












 We even got to try some of the yummy cupcakes.
 In San Antonio we stayed along the Riverwalk
 We also went to another Jazz game.  We loss in overtime. 































I thought this tree growing out of the wall was cool

 We decided to explore the Alamo



















f












1 comment:

Brooke said...

I still think it's crazy that you and Amy saw each other and recognized each other at the airport! I'm so glad you were able to get away. You look like a pro on that horse, and you look gorgeous in all the pics! Your Magnolia pics make me want to go back, maybe a future girls trip?