Thursday, December 28, 2017

Fischer is 8!

Fischer turned 8 last Friday.  I can't believe 8 years ago this boy made me a mother I love him more then there are words to say. Fischer day started a bit crazy.  The fire alarm to the house was going off due to a stupid battery thing but wouldn't shut off even after I changed out the old battery for a new one.  I called my friend at the Fire Department asking what it was I was missing.  Thinking there had to be some reset button that I wasn't getting.  Instead he came with the entire fire department crew, truck, lights and all and we all stood out in the cold in PJ's and blankets while they made sure we didn't have some CO2 thing going on.  There wasn't, my new battery was bad.  They replaced it with one of theirs and we were free to go back inside.  Fischer had gotten a BMX bike for his birthday.
 We met up with Grandpa Brian for lunch
 After we stopped at Cold Stone for his favorite icecream


 That afternoon we went iceskating



 Fischer wanted Pumpkin Pie as his dessert so we did a BMX pumpking pie



1 comment:

Brooke said...

Happy birthday Fischer! It sounds like you had a fun and busy day! We are so lucky to have you in our family, we love you so much!