Tuesday, November 28, 2017

One on One Time

Karl and I have been trying to make a point of spending some individual time with the boys. 
Griffin has been wanting to go on a date with mom so we went Mininuture golfing as that was what he requested

 Griffin is a good golfer and beat me by a long shot.  I was struggling getting my ball in the hole and Griffin was getting impatient with me and said, "Mom why don't you just let me do it?" I let him and sure enough, one put and that ball was in the hole. 



For Fischer's date he wanted to go to the skatepark.




 Afterwords he wanted to stop and get coldstone icecream.

Drake and I spent most of the days together so we figured he needed some one on one daddy time.  They went to golfing.  Drake loved being in Dad's shadow and driving around the golf cart.  Dad almost got ran over while taking a swing when Drake undid the emergency break and started cruising down the hill towards Daddy.  Luckily no one was hurt or phased by it.  




1 comment:

Brooke said...

You guys are great parents! It can be so hard to carve out time for each kid, but you are so good to make the time with them. The story about the golf cart with Drake is hilarious, but I'm glad it wasn't anymore of an event than it was. Sounds like Griffin will be joining Fischer at golf camp if he is already out putting mom! I wanted to see what you used at the skate park, no skateboard for you Val? LOL