Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Monster Party

My little Monster turned one last week and what better way to celebrate then by having a monster party.  I loved making the different decorations and cake.  Drake seemed to love all the attention.





Invitation

Decorations


The tables were set up with monster suckers, balloons and little monster tattoos the kids could have some fun with.
The guest of honor chair
 Food (some of it anyway)


 Cake
Party Time
The party started with dinner, opening presents and then enjoying cake.












I'm so blessed to have this little man in my life.  He keeps us smiling.  Thanks to everyone who helped make this day a special one for him.


2 comments:

Jess Brimley said...

He is so cute! He looks so much like his dad!

Kaylee said...

This was the cutest party. I love seeing how happy he is!