Monday, October 26, 2015

Stitches

I knew this day would come at some point and I have to say with how active my boys are i'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.  We experienced our first case of stitches.  Fischer was riding his scooter when it caught on the edge of the sidewalk and he face-planted his chin into the handle bars.  Needless to say it made for a bit of a mess. I rushed him to the Instacare where they were good to get him taken care off.  He handled things great. I was so proud with how brave he was during the whole ordeal as he was EXTREMELY nervous about what was going to happen. He didn't cry at all during the procedure. After all was said and done he left with 5 stitches in his chin.  Poor guy.  


3 comments:

Kaylee said...

He's a tough kid! Now he has a cool story to tell everyone :)

Brooke said...

So glad he was able to be calm so you could stay calm and not have to keep him still.
You are so tough Fischer!

Laurie Mecham said...

Erika has had stitches twice in about the same place as Fischer, but I don't think she had that many. It sounds like he did a great job. What a brave kid!