Saturday, September 14, 2013

Glenn & Torrie's Wedding

On September 6th my brother got married.  We had a good time celebrating in the union of Glenn and Torrie.  Fischer was the ring bearer and Karl was one of the grooms men.  It was fun seeing my hansom boys all dressed up.
THE WEDDING
My brother and the officiant
 

My Handsome Husband.

Hunter (Glenn's best man) walking with Torrie's Sister.
Fischer with his cousin Maddie



This was Glenn trying to hold back his emotions as he saw Torrie walking down the isle.
 


Reading Vows


Fischer got tired of standing during the ceremony. So he decided to squat.
The Newly Married Couple




My Fierce Sisters and I
The Girls

Best Man, Ring Bearer, & Flower Girl
 
THE DECOR


THE RECEPTION
First Dance
Fischer Dancing with Grandma Kate



No comments: