I am loving this age. Griffin is SO much fun and his personality is coming out bigger and better then ever. He is a funny kid with his own corks. Here are some fun things about Griffin this month.
- He's discovered his toes. He loves to grab them, play with them, and suck on them.
- When he doesn't like something I am giving him he shakes his head no, no, no.
- He said his first word..Dada. (Still working on trying to get him to say Mama. What can I say, Daddy is just to much fun.)
- He giggles, chuckles, and laughs.
- He is sitting on his own.
- His favorite sleeping position is on his belly, bum high in the air.
- He loves watching big brother Fischer.
- He is clapping (see video below). It's so cute!