Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine's!

I love Valentine's Day.   I love that it allows me time to reflect on all the things I love about people.   It also gives me the excuse to be extra lovey and do things that I may not normally think to do.  Valentine's is one of my favorite holidays.  I have very fond memories of it.  Even as a single lady my friends and I celebrated this holiday with pride (we referred it to Single Awareness Day back then).  It was still fun.  This year I wanted to bring a little Valentine's into my home.  It isn't much but enough to remind me of this fun heart shaped holiday.



These are some Valentine's I made for Fischer to take to Daycare.  They're Tootsie pop flowers.  On the leaf it says, "If Valentine's were flowers I'd pick you." 

1 comment:

mari said...

ha ha that is funny! I made almost the same valentines for Aliya to take to preschool! Only mine are made out of paper and different kind of suckers! Great minds think alike!