Monday, August 22, 2011

Temple Run

When I was in Jr. High my sisters would take me on what we called a Temple Run.  We would get in the car, grab a thing of icecream and either sit in the car or on temple grounds and enjoy our icecream while we talked about what ever came to our minds.  When I entered high school and college I would take close friends and we would participate in our own temple run.  I love being at the temple. It's such a place of peace and love.  I feel enlighten just being around such a magnificent building, the house of my Savior.  
Today Fischer and I participated in our first Temple run trip.  It was such a touching experience.  Sitting eating our icecream and enjoying the beauty around us.  It was so nice to feel the spirit with my little man.


3 comments:

Brooke said...

Good for you! Glad you had a fun Mommy-son moment! You should have called, you were all the way up here by us!

Jess said...

Feeling in the mood for cold stone at the moment! :o) Such a fun thing to share with Fischer.

Kaylee said...

What a great idea! I'm sure Fischer loved it!