Wednesday, January 13, 2010

3 Weeks Old

So yesterday my baby turned three weeks old. I can't believe how fast time is going by. It just seems like yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. So far it has been an incredible experience; one that has been harder and better then I could have ever imagined. I love my little man. He is such a sweetheart and has the sweetest little personality. He has been a great baby thus far and has been very patient with his not so professional parents. We are so blessed to have him in our lives and only after three weeks I don't know how we ever lived without him.
Currently "mom" is working on getting some sort of schedule/routine together. I think the routine is more for my sake then for his but with me going back to work in a few weeks I would like to have something established or some routine put in place. Hopefully it'll all work out well.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I can't believe he is already 3 weeks old! We are all so blessed to have him in our family! I love him so much and he is SO cute!

Parker and Jes said...

I'm pretty sure there is a learning curve with being a Mom :) Can't wait to see both of you!