Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Painting and the Room

I've had some people wanting me to post a picture of the painting I had done for Karl. My friend Rick Kennington does AMAZING paintings. (You can view his blog for more of his paintings under my contacts-A.R. Kennington) He custom made this painting for me using pictures of Karl fishing, the dog, and adding a little kid. The picture above really doesn't give this painting justice. I love it. Rick is so talented and I was so glad he was willing to do it for me. Rick actually ended up liking it so much he did a slightly different version of it for himself.
Below are some updated pictures of Fischer's room.



5 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh so cute! Can't wait for him to get here to see it for himself!

Parker and Jes said...

That new shelf looks great! I love how the room turned out! I should seriously hire you as my decorator :)

lmk1411 said...

Holy Cow! That pictures looks awesome! Seriously looks like Karl and Gus (or Sadie). Hope you're doing well! We're thinking about you a little Fisher!

*The Thomas 3* said...

Rick really is so talented! The babies room looks great! My baby is almost 4 months old and her room is barely coming together! You're so prepared!

Tasia said...

Val, the room looks so good. You are such a good decorator. My kids just didn't get very lucky having me for a Mom. They get boring rooms. What a fun idea to have that picture done for Karl. It turned out so cute.