Sunday, September 13, 2009

THE BEST INVENTION EVER!

So I have to say those Magic Erasers are the BEST invention EVER! They work for EVERYTHING. I've often used them to clean soap scum and hard water stains off of my tubs but when Karl picked up a dresser we purchased off of KSL for the baby's room and it had some big stains on the top, I thought what the hey, lets see if this will work. Well it did. There's still a little bit of stain but you can hardly tell and it looks 99% better then what it did before. You can hardly see the stain if at all. If I had known it was going to work so well I would have done a before and after shot.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Just wait Val- when Fischer decides to decorate his room himself, they even take permanent marker off the wall!!! Yeah for magic eraser!

Brooke said...

They are the BEST!!