Monday, July 20, 2009

5 Years And Still In Love


I can't believe five years ago I married Karl, the man I love. I have loved every minute of these past years. We have had some ups and some downs but through it all we have continue to grow closer to one another. Five years ago I had a scripture engraved on the inside of Karl's ring. That scripture was Phil. 1:3 which says, "I thank my God upon every thought of you." That statement was as true then as it is today. I don't know how I was so blessed to get such a great man. I still get butterflies and goose bumps when I think about him and I truly thank my God for allowing me to share my life with someone like him. He completes me. He is such a blessing and one who does SO much for me. He makes me laugh and smile everyday. Happy 5 year Anniversary Karl, I love you!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Happy Anniversary! I can send you a picture of the two of you from Saturday if that is what you were looking for to post for your anniversary. He is a lucky guy to have a nice wife who lets him go fishing with the guys on your anniversary! You two are great together and obviously happy, we love you both!

Cristy said...

Happy Anniversary Valerie & Karl. We love you!